the place where i share, inspire, connect & rave on...
Love blogging and raving on about life, stuff and things that make my heart sing...
#wisdom Are afraid to say "no' to someone? Are you always trying to please someone else but in doing so you actually are displeasing a part of yourself?
It's actually ok to say NO...
- To the coffee date instead of working on your business
- To the link to watch an event that you know you're just not interested in or couldn't possibly fit into the 1000's of things you're already doing
- To the person that keeps calling or messaging you just to talk
- To the children
- To the family
- To the husband / boyfreind
- To the guy that keeps asking you out
- To your boss
- To your coach / mentor
- To your work colleagues...
See the thing is this.... No one should ever make you feel bad for doing the things you want! Its essential to honour the way you feel. Its essential to honour the way you show up. Its essential to take time to sit and ponder life. Its essential to understand that some moments you can never go back and live again. Its essential that we teach others that saying 'No' isn't personal...
And truth is 99.9% of the time you say 'yes'!
What is it that you have to say 'no' to today?
I am me... Full of useful knowledge that one day me be of benefit to those who love waffling about business, wellness, health and fitness and those who just love life!!