the place where i share, inspire, connect & rave on...
Love blogging and raving on about life, stuff and things that make my heart sing...
Are you over all this talk about goal setting this and goal setting that and thinking "yeah yeah I set goals last year that I never reached so why even bother"?
Your constantly hearing people tell you about their goals they've set for 2017 and all you want to say is... SHUD UP ALREADY!
I'm thinking that if you feel this way, there are a few reasons why:
1. You're not sure what direction in life you want to go or your happy just chillin!
2. Your goal looks a bit like the Great Wall of China and feel as if it's a long stretch!
Well I hear you... Firstly the best thing when this happens and people are yapping on about their goals, without feeling that envy thinking that 'this person sooo has their shit together' (chances are they don't), it to be inspired and contemplate what you could achieve... Or alternatively put your headphones in and point to your ears and mouth "I can't hear you"... (the later I do not recommend on a regular basis)!
I hear you though, you still thinking about the goals you didn't achieve last year - still f'ing broke, didn't get that job promotion or still lonely, bored and single! but thats not to say that this isn't your year to shine right! I mean remember all those 'successful' celebs that finally got the break after like a zillion try's or no's or whatever the stories are, but eventually they did achieve their goal of success.
Now one thing I have to mention here is that your goals DO NOT need to be huge crazy - I'm going to change the world' type goals, they simply only need to be small!
So I'd like to share with you how I create and work towards my goals.
1. Reverse engineer the goal
2. Start with seeing the end in mind e.g -100 coaching clients in 2017
3. Break down the end goal into months - 100 / 12 =8.33 - 9 clients
4. Now into weeks 9 / 4 = 2.25 - 3 clients weekly
5. How many people do I need to reach out to daily / weekly to achieve this goals? Say your conversion rate of selling your product / service / program etc is 50%, then you'll need to speak to 6 people in order to reach this target!
6. Put it into action...
Does that make sense? If you need to reach out and find some clarity around this, do not hesitate...
Oh and BTW - I'm actually not over all this talk about goal setting - I LOVE it!!
So inspired to rock it in 2017 xox
I am me... Full of useful knowledge that one day me be of benefit to those who love waffling about business, wellness, health and fitness and those who just love life!!